I am reminded frequently that I made some goals about nine and a half months ago. Thirty of them to be exact. They seemed like relatively reasonable goals, but I see that sometimes my aspirations sound better in my head than actual reality would allow. Writing thirty blog entries would be one of those thing! It is still possible that I could suddenly be inspired and other miraculous things may need to happen in the process. So I have not given up on the quest, but I thought I'd openly admit that I may not succeed in this little venture that I hoped for.
... maybe if I had a smaller computer, one I could carry around in my pocket or something. Oh wait! I guess that's what my phone is, technically!
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't take a look around once in a while, you'll miss it."
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Powered by Blogger.
The Genius
- Emily
- I'm a narcoleptic musician that loves the outdoors. I could be a very promising gourmet chef, but I am not a very effective photographer. I just learned to love to run.
Followers
Search
I wish to accomplish great things, but I have to be happy accomplishing small and simple things as if they were great!
-- Helen Keller
-- Helen Keller
"If music is the food of love, play on"
~William Shakespeare
~William Shakespeare
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy."
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Ludwig van Beethoven
0 comments:
Post a Comment